Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Yarn Along ~ Learning and Knitting


Welcome back knitters! The Holidays are just around the corner, aren't they? I'm not sure what gave it away here, the long days of trying to get things done in a short amount of time, the constant busy busy busy, the books that I keep reading about turkeys, falling leaves, and big meals, and the constant interruption of "how do you spell ?" as lists are being furiously written and re-written. 
I've been working through Tara Swiger's Business Challenge the last few weeks, and it's been so helpful that it influenced me to go ahead and by her book, Market Yourself, and I've been making my way through it this week. I spent a lot of time yesterday filling out the initial worksheets and really thinking about my business and what my vision is. Seems very fitting to pair that with the Year End Business Course that just started this week as well. Lots of good stuff to come. I took- just a little bit!- of time this week to work on my Ginny's Owl Cardigan as well. It's growing- slowly! I thought for sure I would e done with the ribbing last night, but not quite- almost, so very close! Maybe soon.
Before I get back to the pile of work that is calling me, I wanted to make sure that I let you know about a wonderful sale and GiftAlong that is starting up tomorrow, Nov. 19. The third year of the Indie Designer's Gift A Long is kicking off tomorrow with the big sale, make sure you check out my GAL bundle, and when you purchase any of those patterns from my pattern store, using the coupon code "gal2015" from Nov 19- Nov 27 for 25% off! There are many games and activities with lots of opportunities to win prizes, make sure you head on over to Ravelry to check it out.

Let me know if you have any questions, and definitely let me know what pattern you are planning to knit during this fun 6-week event!

~Jessica

No comments: