Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Yarn Along ~ It looks like Fall




I've had a Pumpkin Spice Latte (with Coconut Milk!), so therefore, it must be fall, right? Even though the temperature outside does not seem to agree (still in the 100's, although it looks like we are supposed to be in the 80's this week, we'll see.....). At least my reading and knitting seem to think it's Fall, and that's good enough for me. I've had a ~little~ bit of time to work on a new shawl design, not as much time as I'd like, but at least that means that I've had a lot of work that I've been finishing up, which is a good thing, even when it isn't always FUN. I've been having to give myself breaks to keep it fun and exciting, and thus, things like this pretty Fall Shawl come into being. I am loving this yarn, which I shared with you a few months ago- it's a monthly club color way from Yarn Love. It is just perfect for fall.
I got my current issue of Taproot Magazine in the mail yesterday and am slowly reading my way through it. I absolutely love this quarterly publication. It is full of recipes, encouraging stories, even a knitting pattern. Overall, it's just such a joy when I find this in the mailbox and I savor every moment of reading it. Don't forget to link up with Ginny's Blog if you want to join in the Yarn Along fun!
Take care, and I'll be back soon to share some new knitting patterns with you!

~Jessica

No comments: