I'm so happy to share with you my "Edgar the Elephant" design that is currently featured in Ilikeknitting.com .
I worked this up in The Fiber Seed's Costa Laurel. I absolutely love this yarn! The grey color is actually called Elephant, and it was so pleasant to knit with it (and it made the cutest elephant!).
The romper is worked flat until the underarms, where it is knit in the round until the split for the legs. It has subtle leg and "crotch" shaping to ensure the best fit, and snap tape (because who wants to fiddle with a whole elephant when you need to make a necessary diaper change?) The hat is worked in the round, with the ears and trunk worked right on to the hat! Super cute, super quick, and super fun! My little model quite enjoys his little elephant costume.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you have any trouble finding the pattern, I highly encourage you to get a submission to Ilikeknitting.com, you won't be disappointed!
Have a great Monday, friends!
~Jessica
(Post contains affiliate links!)



No comments:
Post a Comment