I think time has started to fly, or it has sped up, or something. This week has absolutely flown by in a blur of deadlines, numbers, yarn, food, family, fun and just a pinch of sleep. I just mailed off 4 different samples today, and I have two left to finish up for this crazy round of work. I almost have the patterns reformatted and the grading all done on them (some of them causing more headaches than others....) and then, fingers crossed, it will all start up again, or I'll have a chance to get some of my self-published pieces together, or, even take a moment to knit on something fun, not work-related at all.
In the middle of all that, my boys have decided that they would like to read Harry Potter. I'm not sure where the sudden interest has come from, but I'll take it. They bring the book to me every night, and sit still and listen to me read, even begging for more when I tell them enough. I'm finishing up Steal Like an Artist with my reading group. It's definitely been an insightful, quick, and fun little read.
There's a bit of a sleeve sticking out under Harry Potter, that's for a new pullover design I'm working up for publication, and the yarn just arrived yesterday from Anzula for a blanket design I'm doing for the same publication. Isn't that color palette lovely? Looks like there's a purple theme going on here.....
I better run, fussy baby is demanding more of my attention today than normal. Don't forget to link up with Ginny's Blog so you can share what you are reading and knitting as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment