Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's Wed. again!



And other than that, I won't bore you with the details- children that consistently assert their independence and little voices, adventures in Potty learning, silly dogs, and constant journeys along the Dinsosaur Train! We are still trying to find friends here, and achieve some sort of "settled" feeling- the Momma's not quite there yet. Not enjoying the transition period, and the loneliness and uneasiness of meeting new people. Any ideas or tips, or if you know anybody near where we are, let me know! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
And, just because it's Wednesday, here's the works in progress (and some finished works as well!)

A Fraggle Scarf to match the Fraggle hat!
(this is a pretty easy little knit, good stress-buster!)


Fall Longies- in Malabrigo Autumn Forest. (For Peter of course, unless I decided the store needs them more!)

The Versatility (I know, I promised not to bore you with it, but I actually completed 2 sections of the Repeat Rows! I love the cables and the Bobbles, but it is starting to get a little old, not to mention the needles are so long and the knitting is so tedious that I can't work on it while nursing or when Peter is awake and everytime I go near it, Peter wakes up and plays for hours......so yeah, accomplishment here!)



Baby Sohpisticate, with buttons! And they are cute little airplane ones at that! I found these in the LYS in Fort Walton Beach and knew they were the perfect addition to this little sweater! Love love love it!



And I'll leave you with one of my little pumpkins!

No comments: