Thursday, December 3, 2009

Catching up......






Yes, I'm still around and I haven't forgotten about all of you my friends!

Getting settled, unpacked and establishing a new rhythm/routine has been a little bit harder for me than I anticipated. I needed to streamline and cut back on some things, and blogging seems to have been one of them (and it really didn't help that the computer moved from the family room to my room, so I can't blog and watch the kids at the same time anymore!)

I've still been knitting- from Roo sweaters to Birthday cake hats and currently working on a frog that turns into a turtle.....

I just wanted to write and let you know that we are still around and hopefully will be getting back into a blogging routine. With Christmas right around the corner there is so much to share and give and tell! And of course, I can't forget my sweet baby who will be 1 next week. I simply cannot believe it!






No comments: