~Goodness! What a week it has been, my littlest one celebrated his birthday yesterday, there were several Toddler themed activities we attended, and it's that busy season known as TNNA crunch time (on top of some insane deadliness!). In the midst of that, my 7 year old and I are still reading The Cricket in Times Square (and we were delighted to discover that Mama Bellini knits! How did I miss that the first time? I definitely was not a knitter back in second grade, nor did I grow up around knitters.) I have found a few, slowish, moments, mainly while waiting on things to dry, or to get yarn wound, to begin reading through the latest issue of Taproot, always a favorite of mine. I started on a new sweater design, my first Plucky Knitter design, that feel like such a big step for me for some reason, lol! This one is for a publication, so this is likely the only sneak peek you will get, and it's just the beginning, or rather second beginning as I had to rip out the first attempt because I did not like the way the increases looked (you will thank me later!).
That's all for me for today! I've got some children tantrum issues to go tend to (school break always sounds good, but we definitely thrive on rhythm and routine around here), and a little one to go get some more cuddles from before he does any more growing, ;) Don't forget to link up with Ginny's Blog or Nicole's Blog to share your crafting and/or reading!
Always,
~Jessica

No comments:
Post a Comment