~Yarn Along: I am still knitting along on my #littleskeinalong Charlotte's Web Project, For the Love of Spiders. This shawl is great TV/movie knitting, and it is really working up nicely. I only get to spend a few hours on it a week, but I'm happy with my progress. Looking at my schedule, though, it might get even less knitting time over the next few weeks. I might have to make this my #15minuteChallenge activity for the next little bit, just to make sure I'm not stressing out and taking time to enjoy the things that bring me joy. I started reading Knitting Yarns, writers on Knitting, edited Ann Hood this week, and so far it is an enjoyable, easy read. The little short stories are easy enough to read a couple when I have some downtime, or when I just have a few minutes to spare before being called away to another activity. And this Charlotte's Web project bag just makes me smile! What are you reading and knitting this week?
~Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment