Happy Friday!
Saying it's been a busy few weeks is really an understatement (with 4 kids when is it ever NOT busy????)
At least, for the most part!, it's been full of fun busy things- swatching, sketching, submitting proposals, school with the kiddos, signing up for summer fun, and making plans for TNNA! Not to mention having a mini-Itty Bitty Knitters meet-up and some fun yarn shopping!So, all in all, a good time, I just find myself literally buried in yarn at the moment (all work yarn, though! I cannot wait to have a free moment so I can knit something fun for me that I don't have to think about).
In the middle of everything, I finally have a new design out,
165 Eaton Place . I'm really excited about this one, because it was a huge accomplishment! I submitted it to Knit Picks a few months ago and it was chosen for their IDP program (so, you'll be able to also purchase it on their website in a few weeks as well!). I worked it up in Knit Picks Gloss DK and I think it turned out very nice:
(pictures provided by Knit Picks!)

It's a bottom-up cardigan, worked in an alternating slip-stitch pattern, which was a challenge to grade, but I managed! I think it turned out rather lovely.

Well, knitters, I hope you have a lovely weekend full of yarn and fun! I've got to keep it short today because I have to get back to knitting.......rough, I know! What are you knitting on this week-end? Anything fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment