Thursday, December 9, 2010

MOVED!

So, just in case you were wondering, yes, we did move.
Yes, we are settled, and yes, we finally are "home!"

It's just been a wee bit crazy, driving cross-country with three littles under 5, having housing arrangements NOT work out on this end once we arrived (weary and very tired of being in the car for over 24+ hours!) and then embarking on the journey of home buying. However, we are THRILLED and excited to be in our very own home. It's just been a little, um, overwhelming unpacking everything, getting organized and getting our lives back to some sense of normalcy- school, knitting, work, playtime. Yet, it is so nice and so happy to be in our own space and to begin to carve out our very own rhythm. And then, the fun and busyness of the Holidays, and well, I just haven't been blogging much now have I?

But, oh do I have sooooooo much to show you and tell you! I've literally been knitting up a storm and have had so much fun!
I made a lace shawl with Malabrigo silky and it was just a dream. I am hooked (and then my husband has the nerve to ask just how many of those things I need.....just when I am quite literally hooked on knitting them, lol!) I had a whirlwhind of knitting baby things for friends, and they turned out SOOOOO cute (and filled me with angst to have my own baby things to knit again ;) ) And toys and itty bitty knitting- oh the joy of it! I have so much fun knits to tell you about- from Nesting Dolls, to Santa knits to other happy goodies,but that will have to wait for another time because the natives are getting restless and Hungry again (how many times can a 4 year old boy eat in one morning? I am certainly going to go broke feeding them all.........)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I really am going to send you pictures of the super cute sack with Samantha in it. She was pretty mad for her professional photo shoot, so we didn't get a chance to use it, but if I take the pictures you will be able to use them, so all the better. :) It is so super cute and soft!