I am very excited to host my first give away!
Perfect for the Spring/Summer, an adorable little cherry of a hat, Cherry-O! from Itty Bitty Hats.
I went searching in my stash and found just the perfect colors for this hat in my Lily Cream 'n Sugar bin- pink, red and green! (I had a little helper pick out some colors at Jo-Anns a few months ago and since they have been sitting around waiting to be knit up into something special, so glad I finally found the perfect project!)
Cherry-O! was a fast and fun knit, stripes, a stem up top, cherries knit on DPN and stuffed with filling and a fun little leaf to add to the colorful embellishment! I just wish that I had a baby girl to slip this on this summer, but since I don't (although Peter would love to wear this, he likes the cherries bouncing around, lol!, Daddy unfortunately, said no!), so I would love to send this to one of my readers! To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment! If you would like an additional entry, simply mention this giveaway somewhere to your friends (your blog, twitter, facebook, you name it!) and leave me a comment to let me know where you mentioned it at! Entries close next Friday, May 14. Good luck!
4 comments:
That is the cutest hat! My girl loves to wear hats!!
Such a sweet hat! Thank you for the giveaway. =)
Jessica, it's too precious! I always love looking at your knitting projects. (And I have a pretty cute goddaughter too!)
I totally missed the giveaway, but so cute!
Post a Comment