Wednesday, April 29, 2009

But I don't have a......

So, I thought that I had heard every possibly "I can't go to bed because" excuse in the book- that was, until I came home the other day from a lovely evening out with a friend, and the Micah man was STILL up and running around. Poor daddy just looked tired and helpless and at a loss.

The reason that sleep was Impossible for the little guy?

Because- he didn't have a tail.

Yep, you read that right- the little monkey wanted a tail. Refused to do anything without a tail.

Was stripping himself of diapers and clothes because he needed a tail and he could not find it.

So, the super mommy puts on her thinking cap, and while nursing the baby, I find the Monkey boy a tail.

Thank goodness we cloth diaper and tails are easy to come by.

Problem solved and sweet slumber to all involved.

(and by the way, yes, this is an old picture, but it's the only one I could find of the "tail" on this computer!)

No comments: