Monday, May 23, 2016

Take it Easy!

In case you missed it, I have a pattern in Knit Pick's latest collection, Take it Easy.

Photo c. Knit Picks 

My pattern, Walk by the Seaside, is for an open cardigan-style vest, complete with a hood and pockets. It is knit up in Knit Picks Shine sport and delivers a comfortable piece with a lovely drape. The back features a Garter section that matches the front, and a lovely scoop style shape worked with short rows:
For more information, you can visit Knit Picks, and find out all the details, or order a copy of the single pattern, or the whole book. I'll also have a giveaway opportunity for a copy of the book sometime in the next week once I get all of the details arranged, so be sure to keep an eye out for that! I'll post about it here, and in my newsletter, so make sure you are signed up so you don't miss out!

Take care and I'll be back soon,
Happy Knitting!

~Jessica

No comments: