It's been a busy, but fun week around here! I've managed to finish up a couple of samples, spend some time at the Pumpkin Farm and release a new pattern, Almost. I picked up a Sprout Pack from The Fiber Seed while I was at TNNA this past summer. I had so much fun working up this sweet little shawlette, using up as much as I could of each of the mini-skeins of Sprout yarn. This shawl is knit from the top-down, with a couple of textural and lace patterns thrown in the mix for fun and to showcase the way the yarn plays nicely together. It's a great piece for dipping your toes in the lace waters, and offers just enough of a challenge to keep it interesting for even a more advanced knitter.
If you have some gradients in your stash but you haven't figured out a good pattern to use them in, this one just might work for you! It takes just about 460-480 yards of a fingering weight yarn, and if you preferred, you could even work it in a solid color. The pattern is available on Ravelry. Don't forget to pick up your copy today and start knitting, who knows, you might just become Almost Famous!
Hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend, knitters! I'll be back soon and will pick a winner for The Linear Collection giveaway I'm running, so if you haven't entered yet, don't forget to go leave a comment!
~Jessica





No comments:
Post a Comment