Welcome to this week's Yarn Along post! I haven't had time to knit on anything, except for work pieces that have deadlines lately, so when I had a bit of time on Friday, in between waiting for swatches to dry and getting some pattern grading done, I pulled out this design that I'm working on and knit a bit on it, that counts for non-work knitting, right? At least it does, this week! I will definitely find some time to work on some mindless knitting at some point this week, because I need it! I am still loving this yarn from The Fiber Seed, and am enjoying knitting it up on my Knitter's Pride Platina needles. I'm not sure if I have mentioned how much I love my Erin Lane bag, either, but it is one of my favorites. I bought it during the 12 Days of Christmas special, so I'm not sure if there is any of this print left or not, but I love The Big Bang, so this was the perfect choice for me! The bag is roomy, but not so big that you loose things, or your yarn gets tangled. It has nice drawstrings, no velcro or other things that might harm your yarn.
I'm still reading Sarah's Quilt. I had a nice chunk of time to read and knit on Friday, so I did make some progress in it, at least! I'm still enjoying it.
Make sure you check out Ginny's Blog if you want to join along! Or to see what other people are knitting and reading this week.
Happy Wednesday!
~Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment