And now, for the projects:
The Shaba Green Shorties are finished and I'm still enjoying using Peace Fleece! I'm looking for another co-op, so if you hear of one, let me know!
The Shaba Green Shorties are finished and I'm still enjoying using Peace Fleece! I'm looking for another co-op, so if you hear of one, let me know!
And, of course, these pants needed a special touch, a certain Mouse and a Cookie decided to visit:
(I came up with the pattern for the mouse and the cookie all by myself! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I'm thinking about adding a cookie to the front)
(and funny story: this past week-end, we were taking pictures, as part of my on-going work in progress to open at Etsy store!- and when we were done, Mike happened to catch Baby Peter playing with his sister in her room- she was using her play camera, and put a Pirate Puppet on his "butt", then she told him, 'Hold Still Peter, I have to take a picture of your butt!" )
Next, my Ribbons Hat for the Itty Bitty Hat Swap! (And a certain Princess is highly upset that someone else is getting "purple yarn" so a purple skirt will be CO very soon) This one is almost all done, except for the ribbons of course! I have to go digging in the closet to find just the right ones, they are in the sewing basket on a shelf somewhere that I can't see......
And also in progress, these longies, my first time using 100purewool, which yes, is as soft as Malabrigo (and cheaper when you buy in a co-op!) BUT it's making me turn into a smurf! My hands turn blue every single time I knit with this for some reason, so there's no sneaking in a row on these things! They are super soft, and the color really is nice- these are a pair of longies for Peter, and I did something a little "different" on the butt- any guesses as to what the picture is? I had hoped to get these done last night, but Peter was fussy, and decided he wanted all mommy's attention, so every time I tried to knit, he'd pull at the yarn, or tug at the needles, so I just decided to snuggle him to sleep, there will always be time to knit, they are only babies for so long (not long enough if you ask me!)
I won't bore you with another picture of the Clapotis, which I've only added another 3 rows to, it's not very nursing-friendly knitting, so it's not getting alot of love at the moment.
And of course my Major Work in Progress- Micah's Potty Learning! LOL! He is refusing to wear a diaper, but isn't quite "there" yet to make it to the potty- yes lots of fun! Always an adventure and never a dull moment.......
Stay tuned for my quest to find yellow yarn- if anybody has some they don't want, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands- wool is preferred of course! I've got some plans that need yellow yarn (hints: one has to do with a puppy that is quite pokey and misses out on strawberry shortcake and the other has to do with fish- one or two, I'm not saying, and maybe red or blue, who can tell?)......
1 comment:
I don't know much about the Feb. lady sweater, but I'd probably undo to the button holes and give it one last chance. And on the front of the shorties, I'd put a glass of milk to go with the cookie.
Post a Comment