Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yarn Lust

Yes, I admit it. my pregnancy cravings have extended to yarn these days. I'm in lust, erm, LOVE, with Malabrigio yarn! I can drool over pictures of it on the internet, and thanks to putting away my birthday money (from January!) I can go love all over it anytime I want, day or night! It knits so super soft and yummy, I'm currently working on a pair of newborn longies in Col China for the Little Surprise. I can't get over how tiny newborn longies are, even though this is pair three that I've made in the last two months. And I've got velvet grapes Malabrigio that I'm going to be using for some small longies once I'm finished. And thanks to the generousity of the dear hubby, I'm got some lucious Verdes coming in the mail to make a sleep sack out of.
Who knew that my attempt to knit to save money and not buy $60 longies would lead to spending way too much money on "only the best wool yarn"!

No comments: